Wednesday nights are the kids’ favorite part of the week!
B.L.A.S.T. and Koala Club is where Cherrydale Kids a great time each Wednesday. It stands for “Building Lives Around Scriptural Truth.” Click here to register.
Here’s what the evening looks like:
- B.L.A.S.T. resumes January 4 and meets Wednesday evenings through May except for January 25 and the Wednesday before Easter.
- Kids can arrive anytime beginning 6:15pm to hang out with friends, play games, work through their GPS Bible Memory booklet, and buy snacks from the snack shop. The whole group comes together at 7:00pm for the official start.
- Rehearsal for the Kids Place Singers (our kids choir) is now a part of B.L.A.S.T. each Wednesday evening. The kids present two fully staged musicals each year. You’ll be in the cast or on the crew of our two musicals.
- Our next musical will be presented Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 6:30pm
- Then at seven o’clock B.L.A.S.T. will begin. Kids will rehearse the musical, enjoy a high-intensity Bible study, and go to the gym for fun activity time or work on crafts.
- B.L.A.S.T. officially ends at 8:30pm, although kids can stay as late as 9pm if their parents or older brothers/sisters are involved in activities at church which would cause them to stay after 8:30pm.
- Note that participation is open to all first through sixth graders. Attendance at Cherrydale Baptist Church on Sunday is not a requirement.
- Included in the program is “GPS”, our Bible memory program for kids where you can earn “Cherries” (Cherrydale Kids Place money) you will use to purchase cool prizes.
resumes January 4
and is for those 4 to 6 year olds who have not yet entered 1st grade. Each week they have Bible stories, activities, lots of motion, and lots of fun. If you registered in the fall, there is no need to re-register. Click here
to find out more.
It all meets at Cherrydale Baptist Church, 3910 Lorcom Lane at Military Road in Arlington, Virignia 22207.
To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (703) 254-8305.
Parents can help, too! If you’re interested in being a part of our staff for part or all of the evening, give us a call and we’ll tell you how you can join our team of parents and workers who make it all happen! We have opportunities for parents who want to help from 6:30 until 7pm, or those who want to help throughout the evening.